Ideal for carving: Cutting board with inclined surface
This cutting board is made from attractive acacia wood and features an inclined cutting surface. That results in a rim on the rear side of the board that collects juice, making this cutting board ideal for carving while keeping the worktop clean.
Acacia is highly resistant to moisture and warping, making it ideal for use as a cutting board. The acacia wood used for these cutting boards comes from exemplarily farmed forrests, as testified by the FSC seal.
- A quality product by KESPER.
- Cutting board with inclined cutting surface.
- Made from acacia wood with FSC seal.
- Oiled surface.
- With 4 slip-resistant rubber fet.
- Dimensions ca. 48 x 36,5 x 4 cm
- Weight ca. 2,9 kg.
Here you can find even more acacia wood cutting boards...