French salt mill with sophisticated grinder
This salt mill from the JAVA range of French heritage company MARLUX features a corrosion resistant stainless steel grinder that was specifically designed for grinding coarse white salt.
The two ribbed cones of the MARLUX salt mill crushes the coarse salt and grinds it to the desired coarseness or fineness.
And the energetic orange finish also makes this classic mill an eye-catcher in every kitchen and on every table.
- A quality product by MARLUX, made in France.
- Wooden mill, painted orange.
- Stainless steel 18/10 grinder, specially designed for coarse white salt.
- Knob on top for grind adjustment: tighter for finer grinds, looser for coarser grinds.
- Height ca. 14 cm.
- Knob with "S" marking for salt.
PfannenProfis service note: Please note that this mill is specifically designed for coarse white salt, not for pepper or other spices. Never fill wet salt (grey salt / sel gris) into this mill as it could lead to corrosion of the grinder.