Heart-shape pancake pan made from pre-seasoned cast iron pan without artificial coating
The award-winning MAESTRO cast iron pans by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK are ideally suited for all cooks who are looking for a durable, heavy frypan without any artificial coating.
To make sure that you can start using your new pan right away, the MAESTRO pans, like all raw cast iron products by Ronneby Bruk, are completely factory pre-seasoned with pure rapeseed oil. This protective seasoning layer is the optimal basis for the patina that gradually forms during frying, so your long-lasting MAESTRO pan will actually get better and better over time.
MAESTRO frypans are ideal for induction cooktops and can of course also be used on all kinds of conventional stoves where they work just as fine.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk, design by Sigurd Persson.
- Durable cast iron frypan, uncoated, pre-seasoned with rapeseed oil.
- Excellent frying results and optimal browning of dough.
- With 4 heart-shaped moldings, ideal for heart-pancakes etc.
- Heavy, non-warping, machined base.
- Exclusive oakwood handle, screwed (anti-twist safeguard), with hanging loop.
- Cast iron helper handle. (Please use pot holder.)
- Upper inner diameter ca. 24 cm.
- Heart-shapes ca. 10 x 11x 0,7 cm each.
- Length with handle ca. 51 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 23 cm.
- Weight ca. 2,8 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction.
PfannenProfis application tip: This item comes already completely seasoned but of course it does not have an artificial non-stick coating. It is good practice to first fry insensitive foods a few times in a new raw cast iron pan so that the pores in the still fresh seasoning layer can saturate themselves with fat, so to speak, before preparing dough and egg dishes that tend to stick. For example, frying fatty bacon in the new pan has proven to be a good way to do this. Alternatively, you can coat the frying surface with fat, heat it carefully under constant observation up to the smoking point, let it cool, wipe it out and repeat the process if necessary. Please observe the instructions for use and care enclosed with the goods. You will also find many helpful tips in the "Frying School" brochure, which you can download from this page.
Cookware made of raw, uncoated cast iron may show traces of the casting process (small protrusions or indentations); such production marks do not constitute grounds for complaint.