Griddles by Ronneby Bruk - Pre-seasoned and ready to use!
Now it's BBQ-time all year round thanks to the sturdy cast iron griddle by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK.
The griddle is made from pure cast iron without any artificial coating. In order to spare you the annoying seasoning process, your new RONNEBY BRUK griddle is being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil, thus ensuring great frying results right from the start.
RONNEBY BRUK griddles are also great for serving food thanks to their outstanding heat storage capacities: For food that's still sizzling when served!
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk.
- Durable cast iron griddle, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- Ribbed inside.
- Flat outer base.
- Excellent frying results and great heat storage capacity.
- Width with handles ca.52,5 cm
- Base dimensions (contact surface) ca. 44 x 21 cm.
- Weight ca. 4,3 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction*.
- Suitable for grills / BBQs.
* ATTENTION: When using this griddle on an induction cooktop it must not be used on 2 separate induction zones at the same time as this causes great thermal tensions inside the griddle which could lead to breakage!
PfannenProfis advice: Please note that, for reasons of heat expansion a low-rim cast iron griddle plate can never lie 100% flat on a glass ceramic cooking surface which in itself is almost expansion-neutral. That explicitly does not justify a claim.