Small pre-seasoned cast iron grillpan by RONNEBY BRUK
Sometimes you just want to fry or or two small steaks. For that you don't need to heat up a big grill pan if you have this handy griddle pan from the RONDO range by Swedish manufacturer RONNEBY BRUK. It is the perfect solution for small households.
Already pre-seasoned, you can start right away
While conventional iron pans ususally need to be seasoned before first use, RONDO cast iron frypans already come ready-to-use because all RONNEBY BRUK cast iron products are being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil, thus ensuring great frying results right from the start. And over time your durable RONDO frypan will get even better.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk.
- Durable cast iron frypan, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- Excellent frying results and great heat storage capacity.
- Ideal e.g. for searing meats.
- Heavy, non-warping base.
- With spouts.
- Cast iron handle; textile handle cover included.
- Upper inner lenght approx.ca. 22 x 22 cm.
- Height approx. 3 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 37 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 20 cm.
- Weight approx. 2,4 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction.