Extra small oval cast iron pan, pre-seasoned !
This mini frypan from the RONDO range by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK is ideally suited as a 1-serving-size serving dish.
Already pre-seasoned, you can start right away
While conventional iron pans ususally need to be seasoned before first use, RONDO cast iron frypans already come ready-to-use because all RONNEBY BRUK cast iron products are being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk, design by Sigurd Persson.
- Extra small, durable cast iron frypan, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- Integrated cast iron handles.
- Oval shape, upper inner length ca. 12 x 9 cm.
- Height ca. 3,5 cm.
- Width with handle ca. 17 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 11 x 7,5 cm.
- Weight ca. 0,6 kg.
- Basically suited for all hobs, including induction (for hobs with electronic cookware recognition please refer to your cooktop manual for the required minimum cookware base diameter), however, we recommend sole use in the oven.*
* PfannenProfis advice: Due to the small size of this mini cookware its usability on a conventionally sized hob is very limited of course. That is why we recommend not to use it on a hob but only as a pure serving dish or in the oven for preheating, reheating or for gratinating.