Traditional Japanese saucepan 2.1 L with attractive honeycomb stamping
Yukihira saucepans are an important tool in Japanese kitchens and are always used when, for example, broth for Ramen is heated or water is boiled up.
The Yukihira saucepans by YOSHIKAWA are especially light, handy and very convenient to use due to their construction made of single-layer stainless steel without a heavy thermal base.
The striking honeycomb pattern in the side wall of the YOSHIKAWA Yukihira saucepan attracts attention and additionally increases the stability of the saucepan.
- A high quality product by YOSHIKAWA - 100% made in Japan.
- Leightweight and handy saucepan made from 1-ply stainless steel without thermic base.*
- For gentle heating and boiling of liquids.*
- Side walls with atractive honeycomb stamping for more rigidity.
- Two lateral pouring spouts, therefore also suited for lefthanders.
- With embossed capacity marks (liters).
- Heat-insulating wooden handle.
- Upper inner diameter ca. 20 cm.
- Height ca. 8 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 37.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 15 cm.
- Weight ca. 0.6 kg.
- For all hobs incl. induction cooktops.*
* PfannenProfis tips on how-to-use:
Please note that the Yukihira saucepan is only suitable for heating and boiling liquids such as water and broth. The Yukihira saucepan is not suitable for frying and deep-frying!
Never heat the Yukihira saucepan when empty / without sufficient liquid, otherwise the cookware base might warp. When using the Yukihira saucepan on an induction cooktop, make sure that the saucepan, even when filled, is never being heated up immediately at high heat and do not use the power/booster setting. On gas hobs never allow the flame to protrude above the cookware base as this could damage the wooden handle. For further instructions please refer to the instructions for use enclosed with the saucepan.